Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Red Storm Racing. We are a sim racing team with a focus on the Forza Motorsport series.

Now you can access the forum via our new address: www.RSR.club !

You are not connected. Please login or register

Race 8 Yas Marina North

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Race 8 Yas Marina North Empty Race 8 Yas Marina North Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:14 pm

RSR Watchman

RSR Watchman

Qualifying for Race 8 of the RSR MX-5 Cup gets the green light Sunday 8th March 20.00 GMT

Race 8 takes us to Yas Marina North for the final 3 rounds of the MX-5 cup.

Race 1: 12 Laps (Grid determined by qualifying result)
Race 2: 12 Laps (Grid determined by Race 1 finish positions)
Race 3: 30 Laps (Full reverse grid from Race 2 finish positions, and includes a mandatory pit-stop between laps 14 and 16)

All races will have a formation lap and a standing start

Invites will be sent at 19:45 GMT with qualifying starting at 20:00 GMT. Please ensure you are showing as online and accept your invite promptly so we can avoid any unnecessary delays. If you are unable to make the start of qualifying, you can still race and form up at the rear of the grid.

Race 8 Yas Marina North 20pvhjp

Last edited by RSR Watchman on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Race 8 Yas Marina North Empty Re: Race 8 Yas Marina North Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:15 pm

RSR Watchman

RSR Watchman

3Race 8 Yas Marina North Empty Re: Race 8 Yas Marina North Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:16 pm

RSR Watchman

RSR Watchman

Welcome to the Final Round:
Yas Marina North

4Race 8 Yas Marina North Empty Re: Race 8 Yas Marina North Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:20 pm

RSR Nelly

RSR Nelly

Daylight savings time in the USA will mean you guys across the pond will be racing one hour later!!!

Last edited by RSR Nelly on Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Race 8 Yas Marina North Empty Re: Race 8 Yas Marina North Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:02 pm

F4H Diablo

You mean an hour later for those of us in the US, because we are now 4 hours behind GMT.

So, 1945 GMT = 1545 EST

6Race 8 Yas Marina North Empty Re: Race 8 Yas Marina North Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:02 pm

RSR Watchman

RSR Watchman

Any lap times? 17.5 for me

7Race 8 Yas Marina North Empty Re: Race 8 Yas Marina North Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:37 pm

RSR Nelly

RSR Nelly

F4H Diablo wrote:You mean an hour later for those of us in the US, because we are now 4 hours behind GMT.

So, 1945 GMT = 1545 EST

I changed it Smile

8Race 8 Yas Marina North Empty Re: Race 8 Yas Marina North Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:00 am

RSR Boulton

RSR Boulton

That was a epic end to the series thank you to everyone who turned up and to RSR Watchman and RSR Nelly for hosting the lobbies snd also thanks to RSR Flex for sorting out the spread sheets. All in all I think it was a big success

9Race 8 Yas Marina North Empty Re: Race 8 Yas Marina North Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:56 pm

FricknRSRracer

I second that Boulton, an epic end to the series with all who remained in one lobby, great!
Also many thanks to Boulton, Watchman, Nelly, Flex & anyone else who helped get this inaugural series off the ground and running smoothly through the weeks.
Had some epic races at every round with some new faces & some old ones too, i look forward to the ruf series next week.
Any idea when the final points will be updated? And was the dropped round taken into account from the start of the series? I only ask as i'm clutching at straws in the hope i might still be at the top of the privateers table, i got thoroughly bested by Ghost & Ridinsideways last night and think that means i have dropped from 1st to 3rd in privateers, fingers crossed...

10Race 8 Yas Marina North Empty Re: Race 8 Yas Marina North Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:17 pm

RSR Boulton

RSR Boulton

Points and the drop round are to be sorted shortly

11Race 8 Yas Marina North Empty Re: Race 8 Yas Marina North Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:06 pm

RSR Watchman

RSR Watchman

Points and final positions will be sorted tonight when I'm back from work, so should be done just before midnight

12Race 8 Yas Marina North Empty Re: Race 8 Yas Marina North Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:13 pm

FricknRSRracer

Thanks for the update fellas

13Race 8 Yas Marina North Empty Re: Race 8 Yas Marina North Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:40 pm

RSR Watchman

RSR Watchman

Have to apologise once again, I will sort out the points as soon as I can

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum