Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Red Storm Racing. We are a sim racing team with a focus on the Forza Motorsport series.

Now you can access the forum via our new address: www.RSR.club !

You are not connected. Please login or register

RSR has gone to the Darkside

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RSR has gone to the Darkside Empty RSR has gone to the Darkside Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:13 pm

itzz Darkside

Hello Red Storm Racing, I'm pretty sure a few of you will recognize the username as I have raced with you guys quite a few times on both TORA and Virtual Motorsports. But to those who don't know me, Hello, my name is Darkside.

I am 23 years old and I live in Pennsylvania, which is in America(Top Gear reference) and I love smack dab in the middle of Amish Country, remember when Top Gear did their East Coast Road Trip and found the sign named "Intercourse" as they were driving the SLS, 458 and GT3RS? Yeah, that's where I live, albeit not actually in Intercourse, I live about 45 minutes from there(Yes Intercourse is the actual name of an actual town here in Pennsylvania).

Anyway, I am here for multiple reasons, I am here to race, have banter and have fun with you guys, but most importantly I am here to hopefully get recruited to the RSR team itself. You guys may remember my old gamertags of CallMehDarkside and XPR Darkside for that matter, XPR and myself decided to mutually part ways as they felt like I wasn't happy there and I felt like they weren't happy with me. However, it was on good terms and I still consider them to be friends.

I know RSR does not have a huge American or NA based side to their team, and I am well aware of that, but hey you gotta start somewhere right? I know there is at least 1 other RSR member here that is American, so if I were to get recruited to RSR, I would increase the American population here by 100%!! Numbers never lie!!! lol

I am glad to be here and hopefully start racing with you guys really really soon.

For those who are wondering, yes I did bring the cookies

2RSR has gone to the Darkside Empty Re: RSR has gone to the Darkside Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:17 pm

RSR Boulton

RSR Boulton

Welcome

3RSR has gone to the Darkside Empty Re: RSR has gone to the Darkside Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:18 pm

itzz Darkside

RSR Boulton wrote:Welcome

Thank you Boulton Smile, appreciate it

4RSR has gone to the Darkside Empty Re: RSR has gone to the Darkside Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:38 pm

Flex

Flex

Welcome Mr Darkside,

They better be good cookies!

See you on the track Smile

Flex

5RSR has gone to the Darkside Empty Re: RSR has gone to the Darkside Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:34 pm

itzz Darkside

Flex wrote:Welcome Mr Darkside,

They better be good cookies!

See you on the track Smile

Flex

Thanks Flex, and yes they are excellent cookies

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]