Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Red Storm Racing. We are a sim racing team with a focus on the Forza Motorsport series.

Now you can access the forum via our new address: www.RSR.club !

You are not connected. Please login or register

MX5 Cup: The Final Standings

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MX5 Cup: The Final Standings Empty MX5 Cup: The Final Standings Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:26 pm

RSR Watchman

RSR Watchman

Now that our inaugural series has come to an end, here are the winners:

Drivers Championship:

1st: F4H Diablo
2nd: RSR Boulton
3rd: F4H Micko
4th: RSR Watchman
5th: RSR Flex
6th: RSR Elysium
7th: F4H Ghost
8th: RSR Missing
9th: FRICKNLAZERBEAM
10th: Ridin Sideways

Privateers Championship:

1st: F4H Ghost
2nd: FRICKNLAZERBEAM
3rd: Ridin Sideways

Teams Championship:

1st: F4H Motorsport
2nd: RSR Go Pro
3rd: RSR MAZDASPEED

RSR Appreciation Award:

For this series, we have decided to this award to P Friks. He has had some good races and some great battles throughout the series, and even when at times he found himself off the pace a little, he stuck with it right to the end. A true sign of dedication in our book! So well done P Friks, it has been a pleasure to race with you, and we look forward to racing you again in the next series!

Once again, I would like to offer our deepest thanks on behalf of RSR for everyone who took part in our first series. Overall we think it was a success with much more involvement than we had anticipated.

We hope to see you all again this coming Sunday for the start of our next series, the Mobil 1 Supercup!

2MX5 Cup: The Final Standings Empty Re: MX5 Cup: The Final Standings Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:09 pm

RSR Boulton

RSR Boulton

Well done to F4H Diablo on the championship win and well done to P Friks in getting the RSR appreciation award! Thank you to everyone who turned up and also big thank you to RSR watchman,RSR Nelly and RSR Flex for hosting and doing the web site side of things. I hope to see you all in the next series and I hope you enjoy it as much as the series just gone!

3MX5 Cup: The Final Standings Empty Re: MX5 Cup: The Final Standings Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:14 pm

P Friks

P Friks

Thanks guys that means a lot to me.
I was always in last but i had a lot of fun.
I see you guys in the next serie.
Thanks

4MX5 Cup: The Final Standings Empty Re: MX5 Cup: The Final Standings Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:49 pm

FricknRSRracer

Thanks for sorting the points guys, well pleased with 2nd in privateers, barely saw Ghost all series as he was that quick, & only just in front of Sideways at the end of things, although we were close on points it seemed that every week we were changing grid positions as one of us would be struggling for pace at one track then vice versa the next week!
Also, congrats Friks, while you may have been propping up the rear end of things, your car was an excorcet missile off the line & mugged me more times than i would have liked, and although never on purpose, i think i exchanged paint with you more than anyone else this series, i seemed to find it difficult to pass you all series, but thoroughly enjoyed every minute, most especially the 3 or 4 laps of us two drag racing down the hangar straight at silverstone, epic!! Here's hoping for some more door to door fun in the Ruf's

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum